Do you know an outstanding local businesswoman that deserves recognition? If so, now is the time to nominate them for the Women’s Choice Awards presented by Sophisticated Woman Magazine!
Each year the Professional Women of St. Tammany hold a special event spotlighting female leaders in our community. We want to help recognize local businesswomen, entrepreneurs, and volunteers that support the local community with their time and talents. We recommend that you select nominees who demonstrate the following extraordinary values and skills.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in their business or personal lives.
- Provides a valuable service to improve the quality of life in the community.
- Assists others in obtaining their full leadership potential.
- Nominees must be over 18 years of age.
- Nominees should reside or work in St. Tammany Parish.
- Nominees should not have received this award in the past.
The nomination process begins November 1, 2020, and closes on December 11, 2020. Once we ensure each nominee qualifies, the voting process begins January 1, 2020, and closes January 21, 2020.
This event will culminate with our Annual Women’s Choice Awards Luncheon on February 9, 2020, at Tchefuncta Country Club from 11:30 am-1:30 pm to celebrate the selected Women’s Choice Award recipients.
JUDGING CRITERIA: To be considered, your nomination must include a completely filled out online nomination form describing the successes, leadership roles, community activities, and evidence of future potential for your nominee in detail.
For questions on this nomination site, please contact Diana Matherne, Diana.Matherne@ampf.com